Talk to an Illinois lawyer at no cost!
Ask A Lawyer Day on April 29, 2017
Anyone with a question about a legal matter can talk to an ISBA lawyer – at no cost – on the 36th Annual ISBA Ask A Lawyer Day.
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017, 9 a.m. to noon
To talk to a lawyer:
- Call toll-free 800.252.8908 or 800.678.4009
- Email your legal question to email@example.com; responses will be provided on Saturday morning, April 29.
- Skype-a-lawyer at isbalaw1
Lawyer volunteers will be standing by to provide general information about consumer problems, family law, estate planning, personal injury and other common legal matters. Callers will be given general information about their legal issues, which might include consulting with another lawyer on the caller's specific problem. The ISBA offers a free lawyer finder service at: www.illinoislawyerfinder.com.
Participating bar associations:
- Chicago Bar Association – 312.554.2001
- DuPage County Bar Association – 630.653.7779 or 630.653.7828
- Lake County Bar Association – 847.244.3143
- Will County Bar Association –815.556.1077